Monday, May 9, 2011

Cha-Cha-CHAIRS

When it comes to furniture, one of my favorite pieces in any space is a side chair/accent chair.  Bringing a chair into any space with a funky textile is a great way to jazz up a room.  I especially LOVE vintage chairs.  Check out some chairs that have AMAZING potential (only thing needed is reupholster) and chairs that are great the way they are.  Enjoy!

Before and After

Italian modern chair, eh


With the right fabric, the next few chairs could be amazing!!!!!



This chair is being recovered in this fabric!  Can't wait!  

These are great just the way they are!


LOVE!!!!

All of these are amazing!



To die for!!!!





For all of you who went to Madison, I know what you are thinking...I didn't steal this, it was my sister!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment