Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Office Makeover

I have lived in my current apartment for about a year now and my second bedroom is my primary office.  I spend more time in my office than any other room in my home.  Now that I have become accustomed to  my space, it is time that I bite the bullet and spend some money to give my office a makeover.  Here are my thoughts...

I am fortunate enough that I am getting Room and Board hand-me-down office furniture for FREE.  Here is kinda what the desk looks like but with no legs and two file cabinets/drawers as its support and storage.
Storage credenza that is similar to this one but with exposed shelves


I am definitely wallpapering my office.  Here are some options I'm looking into...


This pattern is in the lead as of right now. 


Love the modernness and simplicity of this one 

So sweet and fun 
These are also my top contenders as well.  I guess I am really digging the zig-zag look.

This wallpaper is so stunning.  Another top contender.

Since the wallpapers are pretty neutral and monotone, I'd want to add some pop of color in the fabric.  Loving all of these...






What are your thoughts?

LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami


No comments:

Post a Comment