Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rarrr...Animal Prints!

I am lucky to have a best friend that is South African and I'm even MORE lucky that she took me to her homeland South Africa a few years back.  Her departure has totally inspired my blog post.
Me and the Levy's...all born and raised in South Africa.  I love them :)
Me on Safari in Kruger National Park, 2007
Here kitty kitty...

Now her bags are packed and she's in the air (as I blog) and on her way to a place where animal prints that are naturally everywhere.  Today animal prints are totally trending and in every showroom/retail store- from the Merchandise Mart to West Elm.  Here are a few of my favorite animal prints for the home...

Sabi Collection

Panther Wallpaper
Boa Wallpaper
Komodo Wallpaper
Leopard tile 
More tile...
Here are som pictures of the two Safari lodges we stayed at.  I am extremely lucky and thankful that I was able to experience South Africa.  Safara is hands down one of the coolest experiences I've ever had.  The lodges Lion Sands and Selati were beyond exquisite.    










I would do anything to do it all over again.  Thank you Candi and the Levy's for giving me the most perfect South African experience.  Have the best trip and give all the family big hugs for me.  Safe travels. xoxo

LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami





No comments:

Post a Comment