Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Need This...So Do You!

I was on Facebook the other night and saw that one of my friends posted a pic of this new "thingie" called the Nest.  I never heard of it and was curious as to what it was and to my surprise, its something that I NEED.  Something everyone NEEDS.

It turns out that about 50% of our energy bill stems from our heating/cooling.  With a properly programmed thermostat, you can save up to 20% on your monthly energy bill.  Do you have your thermostat properly programmed??  I for sure DON'T!

The Nest is a thermostat that is made with advance technology to "learn" about your temperature settings and patterns throughout the day.
As soon as I learned about this amazing energy AND money saving technology, I immediately put my name on the list to order one for my apartment.  You can too by going to the Nest's website.

LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami

No comments:

Post a Comment