Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I Love Reclaimed Wood!

To me, nothing is more beautiful when it comes to reclaimed wood.  Reclaimed wood means the lumber is taken for re-use.  Most reclaimed lumber comes from timbers and decking reused from old barns, factories, and warehouses.  This type of wood is primarily used for decoration and home building as well as siding, architectural details, cabinetry, furniture and flooring.

For one of my projects I've been looking for some great reclaimed wood shelving.  I came across a local  company based out of Missouri who does phenomenal work!  I am very excited to work with them in creating the perfect shelving unit as well as doing business with them in the future.  Take a peek at some of their projects.








I'm obsessed with anything that is natural and even better, recycled.  Reclaimed lumber gives a space a definite "wow" factor and is simply original.  Stay tuned to see my completed project made with reclaimed wood!

LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami



No comments:

Post a Comment