Thursday, October 13, 2011

Antiquing

Yesterday I had a few hours of some downtime, so what do I go and do...visit just a few my favorite antique spots in the city.  I can go Antiquing all day everyday if I was financially stable and had no responsibilities.  I would also buy out all the malls.  Here are  a few of my favorite pieces I saw yesterday.



 This adorable tray
 Modern chair with sweet upholstery
 Love the burnt orange
 These are the perfect side chairs for any modern home
Hand blown lamp base
Call me crazy but I LOVE this couch.  Love the shape and the fabric.  Plus they did an amazing job with the upholstery.  Look at how everything lines up perfectly.
This shag rug looks like its on fire and I love.
4' tall candelabra  in black.
Perfect for the retro-chic urban man

Perfect for the glam girl, perhaps a nightstand or side table
Obsessed with this Merimekko canvas art.  Love the color blocking
 
Old school (literally) lockers.  Can be used as cabinets.
 
Steel boxes
What can I say?  I have a weakness for anything industrial looking.
The perfect office chairs
Such a rad mirror.  It's HUGE and only 200$
Drooling over these lucite barstools.  May have to purchase...
Fainted when I saw this sweet lil bench.  How fabulous!
Again, with the industrial look.  I can't resist.  Desk with what looks to be old mailboxes from an office or school.  

Hope you enjoyed my finds as much as I did!

LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami

No comments:

Post a Comment