Monday, June 20, 2011

Bahama Mama's

Myself and four of my closest friends are DYING for these next nine days to pass FAST because...WE ARE HEADIN TO BAHAMAS!!!!!!!!!!  Wednesday, June 29th can't come soon enough.  I am SO excited to bring my besties to my favorite place on Earth, my own slice of heaven-Treasure Cay, Bahamas in the Abacos.  Here is a peek of what they are about to experience...

The Bahama Mama's!!!!
Suntan like these bathing beauties
Hopefully not a lot of rain, but hey its an island so its pretty much guaranteed  
Eat fresh fish, lobster, and crab claws...fabulous dinners
Friendly ocean creatures
Maybe go lobster fishing....
Disconnect ourselves from the world
Pal trees...lots and lots of palm trees
Late night grilled cheese
My Bahamian seester that sadly won't be there with us 
Hang out on this boat...
...maybe do a lil fishing
Dance with my favorite German Christoph, hes a cutie :)
Meet my best friend-Carl-who is young at heart and terribly immature 
Go to Nippers on Guana Cay

Watch the Sunset at Grabbers on the beach...
Further my boat driving skills on this boat
Hang with this guy, Robin-my top 3 peeps
Sunset at Grabbers on Guana

Ride home back to Treasure Cay-can be a bit rough at times
See this Chicago gal-Rachel-now a Dallas Texan but Midwest at heart
Sleep on the most comfortable couch in the world...
Feel the Treasure Cay love...
don't think a caption is necessary for this one
Spend time on our deck sunning
eat fresh lobster...
Spend LOTS of time at night into the wee hours of the morning at this one and only bar-Tipsy Seagull

9 DAYS AND COUNTING.  
jealous?

LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami



No comments:

Post a Comment