Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rug Installation

Today my anxiety of a week has finally come to an end.  I got a call last week saying that my clients custom made rug finally arrived and was ready to be delivered.  We waited SIX MONTHS for this rug and to finally get the call that it was ready gave me serious designers anxiety.  I thought, "what if the colors didn't turn out right?, what if the dimensions were wrong?  what if, what if, what if?!?!"  Since this was CUSTOM, there are no returns or refunds.  I will say that after the install not only did my anxiety automatically disappear but the rug turned out even better than I imagined.  It's STUNNING!!!!

Existing rug



Out with the old....
...in with the new.  All 500 pounds of it
Jaw dropping gorg!!!









LIVE WELL.  LIVE PURE.
sami

No comments:

Post a Comment