Monday, June 6, 2011

Organization Overload!

Some of you may not know this about me but I am an organizational freak!  I LOVE to organize anything and everything.  Pure Surroundings also offers organization services in any space; bedroom, garage, storage units, anywhere!  I am a true believer that an organized life is a stable life.

My client had an extra room that turned into her storage room.  She asked me to clean it out and organize the entire room while we are in the process of specially designing this room.  Here are some before and after photos of the room.

Before...
reverse angle
After!!!  What a difference!!!


It is IMPOSSIBLE to successfully organize a space without a label-maker.  Here is my label-maker...we are best friends!

My client came home and the look on her face was worth the hours of sorting, trashing, labeling, and cleaning.  I was very happy with how everything turned out.  Once the installation is complete in this room we will move onto Phase 2 of organizing...stay tuned!

LIVE WELL. LIVE PURE
sami

No comments:

Post a Comment