Sunday, May 1, 2011

On The Road Again...

...Just can't wait to get on the road again.

Greetings!!!!  Sorry that I have been so absent from my blog but I have been very busy this week.  My bro bit the bullet and moved the sunny Los Angeles, Cali-forn-ia.  We started out the trip in Boulder, Colorado and made the 1050 or so mile drive to Cali.  We were in for some serious road-time.

We hauled a$$ on the road and made it to LA in 15 hours and 15 minutes.  WOW!  Stopping only 3 times, we were determined to get to our destination.  Surprisingly, the drive went really fast-maybe because we were jamming out to some awesome tunes and having fun along the way.  The drive was absolutely beautiful!  I would do this drive all over again.

Flyin' to Denver

Frontier Airlines is the best!  Live Direct TV for only 6$!  I got to watch da Bulls game...thank gd!


My snack, greek yogurt and blueberries, yummm

5:45 am...


Securing the bike

Colorado





Interesting...




Red Mountains...gorg




Lunch stop in Utah...This was after my 5 1/2 hour drive session









You know your in nearing Las Vegas when you start seeing signs like these

The Strip from Highway 15

Dirty window


Started at sunrise.  Watched the sun set.

More photos on my brothers blog...joshmand3ll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment