Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers...Well Not Yet

Passover came and went and my job in the family was to design our table for our Passover Sedar.  Setting the table was something I HATED doing when I was a little girl but now I love doing this once dredded chore.  I scrambled all that I could around my mom's house because I didn't want to spend money and go out and buy more stuff.  I ended up finding a beautiful things to set the table.

Special occasions call for something extra special: FLOWERS!!!!  I love every single flower in the world.  I love everything about flowers and plants!  The look, the color, the smell, the origin, the crazy species name that I can never pronounce-everything!  I was most excited about designing the flowers than anything else.  I headed straight to the wholesale flower warehouse.  I just love being in the trade!

Inside one of the flower coolers


My heaven-though I was freezing after spending almost an hour in the fridge.  It took me FOREVER to figure out which flowers I wanted to use.  Obviously I wanted to use every flower in sight but I had to keep myself grounded and focused. 

This is what I came home with...the fillers

The show-stoppers

Getting started

Ma smelling deliciousness

One down, five to go


In the zone...

Cheerleading Squad

Finished product!





Flower arrangements is a lot harder than I thought.  But I loved every minute of it.  Can't wait for my next flower project!

Mandell/Agins Sedar table

I am firm believer that less is more...



Happy Healthy Passover Everyone!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment