Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting a Bit Sidetracked...

Sometimes when sitting in my office for hours upon hours, my mind naturally drifts away from work that needs to be done and shifts to work thats completely irrelevant.  That is exactly what happened today.  I started going through fabrics and wall coverings in my library and ended up putting together a few schemes.  It's for no particular client, just for fun...how productive.  Here is some of my afternoon work...



One of my favorites of the day...pretty wild and unexpected.  Love it!

Notice all the blue??  Well two different clients of mine have blue heavily incorporated into their space.  So I guess you can say I've got the blues...

I think mixing two different styles, like traditional and modern shown above, is a great way to create an interesting juxtaposition that produces a "wow" factor. 



1 comment: