Monday, March 14, 2011

New Client! New Space! New Challenge!

On Friday I met with a new client that I am SO excited and eager to get started.  It is a family home that houses many parties, annual super bowl extravaganzas and now empty-nesters.  Wanting a fresh new look to replace the somewhat outdated design-my clients and my approach is purely based on function and aesthetics.  My client expressed that she loves the "Malibu" easy-going look with effortless design features to compliment her house's existing infrastructure.  This client has also expressed an interest in using sustainable elements to this project which makes me super thrilled!  While maintaining a tight budget and architectural challenges, I am determined to make this space as functional, beautiful and go beyond my clients expectations.  Wish me luck!!!

Existing family room.  So much potential!  Loving the beams and stone facade fireplace!


Bar in the corner.  The mirrors are definitely being replaced!

Inspiration...


Some more inspiration of color combinations to compliment existing blue wood paneled walls in my clients home 


No comments:

Post a Comment